We typically gather two categories of information about you:
- (a) information that you donate which personally identifies you (e.g., full name or telephone number);
- (b) information that does not personally identify you (e.g., your IP address or type of browser).
- This information is transferred to, held and processed by people in the USA of America;
- We generally use this information to provide you with our website and related services, and to create reports, information, and other pertinent Information Regarding online shopping;
- We may sometimes share this information to approved third parties such as our retailers, advertisements and promotional partners and third party service providers for these intended functions;
- During the use of "cookies,", because of our mutual working relationship, we permit advertising networks to collect anonymous Information Regarding you to send you their advertisements and use the Exact Same info to send you our ads (see section III below);
- You've got the option to opt-out of certain activities as stated below (see part VI);
- To protect your information, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, ensuring that your privacy is of the utmost importance in our firm;
- Should you enroll with us, then you have the ability to update or update any of the information you previously provided via the accounts section;
- If you have any queries or concerns about privacy problems at Bestessays.com please contact us by clicking here;
- Our websites and our services are not designed nor are they meant to be used by kids 13 and under;
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect two kinds of information associated with you: (a) Personally Identifiable Information ("PII"); and (b) Non-Personally Identifiable Information ("Non-PII").
Personally Identifiable Information: PII contains any information that identifies you as individual. We gather your PII if you make the choice to register with us or when you choose to take part in an interactive quality of our Websites such as a critique, survey or marketing. You may:
Provide your name, mail/shipping address, email address, credit card number and telephone number when enrolling with our Sites or in connection with a contest entry; provide certain demographic information regarding you (e.g., age, sex, shopping interests and preferences, etc.) when participating in a survey or poll; or post a general remark and/or recommendation on our Websites. Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We collect certain non-PII out of you when you visit our Website including IP addresses and information relating to your browser, operating system, ISP, the third party website from which your visit originated and your usage of our Websites specific to the web pages you visit, and the magnitude of your visits.
In our attempt to continuously improve our services, your PII and Non-PII are a crucial part in our fulfilling your requests, responding to your queries, serving you better in general, and understanding your own requirements. In addition, we use this data in different ways naturally connected to the situation in which you supplied the information.
We may disclose PII and Non-PII to:
Our third party support providers who host and handle data, process credit card orders, deliver our product, etc; our parent company, subsidiaries or other affiliated companies (" affiliated companies") for operational, advertising and promotional objectives; co-promotional partnering companies and others with whom we have marketing or other associations ; our other customers where you make the choice to publicly post reviews, comments or other information in regard to products or services, communicate with other users through public forums (e.g., forums, message boards, bulletin boards, etc.). Subsequently, we use non-PII to help in analyzing site traffic, understanding consumer requests and tendencies, initiating targeted promotional actions (see "Preference Based Advertising" below).
SECURITY OF INFORMATIONAdditionally, we also utilize a secure and trusted host hosting location in the US, firewall security, controlled access and encryption technology to protect your data. Please note that although we try to protect your PII, then we can't guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and accept no responsibility for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your PII. In the regrettable event that your personal information which identifies you is in any way compromised, we'll notify you directly via email in the last known e-mail address you have provided us with when feasibly possible under the circumstances (delays in notification might occur while we take necessary actions to find out the range of the breach and restore reasonable integrity into the system, as well as for the legitimate demands of law enforcement if notification would impede a criminal investigation.)
You have many options regarding the way we use information about you, including: sign out our email distributions, contact us by clicking here ; select to not get any marketing information from us. You've got an opportunity to change your information from your private account .
If you have any queries, concerns, or issues regarding our privacy policies at Bestessays.com, please contact us by following this link.
Neither our Websites nor our Services are appropriate for the usage of a minor child below the age of 13 and they're illegal at any time to submit PII to people. Also, if you're under 18, you should use bestessays.com only with involvement and consent of a parent or guardian.